Sunday 27 October 2013

Bioderma Sensibio AR Compact Anti Rougeurs



Hey guys, sorry I havent dont much posting this week but I have a stinking cold and havent felt up to it!
Anyway I wanted to do a quick post on this Bioderma Sensibio Compact I was sent by Farmaline. 

I love and I know a lot of people love Bioderma Cleanser so when I received this I was very excited! But then came the bad part.... unfortunately the colour I received was suitable for a more darker tone :( So I am unable to try this but I thought I would share with everyone what it does as I like the sound of it :)

The Bioderma Compact is a corrector for redness on the skin and is specially formulated for sensitive skin that is prone to redness. It helps to reduce the redness and even out complexion. I love the sound of this as I get quite red on my chin area from eczema so this sounds like it would be great to cover it! This is around £15.47.

Its really nice and creamy and it also protects from UV sun rays.  It has a mirror and comes with a sponge hidden underneath. 

I think this only comes in 2 shades which is light and dark. I would love to try the light but I would want to test it first to make sure it is light enough as I dont want to waste £15.00! 

Emma
x





No comments:

Post a Comment