Friday 18 October 2013

Galenic Argane Creme Confort Infinite







The Argane Creme Confort Infinite was sent to me in my package from Farmaline http://emmaloujohansson.blogspot.com/2013/10/farmaline.html . I have never heard of Galenic Paris before but Galenic are a 'youthful skin expert, Galenic proposes high end, natural beauty products sold in pharmacies'. 

I was sent the Argane Creme Confort Infinite which is for very dry skin which you apply morning and/or evening to the face and neck,  this sounds perfect for me! It also helps protect the skin from signs of ageing which is an added bonus as I dont want no wrinkles!

It contains Argane Oil with Vitamin E, this helps to moisturise and nourish, Argane Peptides which stimulate cell renewal, Beeswax which is also nourishing and protective,Shea Butter which is nourishing, protective and repairs, Seasme Oil which is nourishing and prevents the skin from drying and Calendula extracts which is cooling and finally Vitamin E which is an antioxidant.

This all sounds really good to me so I was pretty excited to try this out. 

The first thing in which I noticed about this product was the smell, its absolutely incredible!! This applies really well and absorbs well too, leaving that wonderful scent behind! This Creme works wonders, my skin is no longer dry :) and this will be great for the winter months for me when my skin can get really bad and dry out. You also do not need to apply a lot of this.

This is around £27.00 for 50ml at Farmaline which isnt on the cheap side but it is better then having dry skin. I found last year when my skin got really bad that nothing was working for me, if only I knew about this then!

Galenic you have impressed me! I would love to try some more of their products and hope they are as good as this. You can do a skin diagnostics on their website http://www.galenic.com/my-diagnosis/skin# where you answer 5 questions and they recommend certain products of theirs for your skin needs.

Have you heard of Galenic before?

Emma
x


No comments:

Post a Comment