Saturday 12 October 2013

Loreal Hair Expertise EverRiche Mask Pot





If you read my tweets then you will know that recently I attempted to Ombre my hair at home.  This wasnt a good idea of mine and the bad thing is I knew what would happen but I did it anyway. I only have myself to blame! (My hair went ginger btw but I have managed to tone it down now) I dont think I will ever learn.

Anyway after I did the Ombre, it left my hair really dry, I have never have had my hair this dry before where it just tangles even after you piled the conditioner on! So I thought I needed to get something to help try and repair my hair back to its softness!

I bought the Loreal Ever Riche Mask Pot as I love their Triple Resit Shampoo, its my favourite! So I thought this would hopefully be good too.

This conditioner smells AH-MAZING, it contains Botanical Oils, Camelina and Apricot Seed. Its for dry to very dry hair and leaves the hair feeling nourished and helps to protect against dryness.

From the first application my hair was noticeably softer which impressed me and I am hard to impress lol! With each time its used I can definitely feel that my hair is a lot softer and it does not feel damaged at all now, which is great! :) I think its a good size too and the price is £6.99.

Again I need to rave about how good it smells lol, very relaxing!

I am really glad I went with the Loreal Hair Expertise EverRiche Mask Pot, Loreal's Hair shampoo and conditioners never disappoint me and I recommend this for anyone with dry hair especially from bleaching as it works wonders!

Emma
x


No comments:

Post a Comment