Wednesday 2 October 2013

Max Factor Whipped Creme Foundation




When I first heard about this, I thought it was going to be like Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse which is something I don't like because it dries my skin out and its just thick and horrible and is just not a good product at all in my book.

My skin is a bit all over the place at the moment not knowing what it wants to do and my eczema on my chin! Frustration alert. Anyway I have used Max Factor foundations before, I really love their miracle touch but their Ageless Elixir not so much.

This is £7.99 from Boots and is fragrance free which is great for sensitive skin and the whipped texture is hydrating and won't clog pores!


swatched

blended

When I first did a tester on myself the product felt quite thick and I thought it was going to end up applying this way too. It actually doesn't do that and it blends really well and gives a nice medium coverage. A little really does go a long way with this and it gives a nice finish.

 This does remind me of their miracle touch foundation but in a whipped creme form. I have this in the lightest shade which is 040 Light Ivory. I find Max Factor's light foundations shades do fit my skin really well which usually I always find hard with the drugstore brands to find a decent match, only Max Factor and Revlon have been good for me.

This foundation also lasts really well especially if you powder it for extra staying power.  This does not dry out my skin and it doesn't break me out either as I find with Revlon their foundation breaks me out, which is annoying because I love that foundation so much lol.  I have applied this with the Real Techniques expert face brush and their miracle complexion sponge which you can find a review here Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge and both apply really well. 

Overall I am really loving this foundation at the moment and have been wearing it all the time.  This has to be one of my favourite drugstore foundations. 

Emma
x









No comments:

Post a Comment