Wednesday 16 October 2013

MUA Pro Base Primer


I think this is the second time I have tried a Makeup Academy make up product, the first was some eyeshadow palettes but I ended up throwing them away because they were too bright and I didnt wear bright eyeshadow lol. I have also previously tried their nail fur and beads http://emmaloujohansson.blogspot.com/2013/09/mua-fur-effects-and-mua-nail.html .

I dont actually wear primer that much only if I am going out as thats when I want my make up to last. I didnt want to pay out too much for one and so I found this one in Superdrug. I tried to find this on their website to link it but its not on there...

On the back of the 27ml bottle it says ' A velvety smooth formula that feels light on your skin and creates a flawless even complexion. Wear alone or under foundation for a long lasting finish.'

I do like this primer, it doesnt feel greasy and does feel light on the skin and doesn't cling to dry patches. I cant say its evened out my complexion....maybe a tiny bit? But it does keep my make up lasting longer. It has a really faint scent, so faint that I cant make out what might have a similar scent lol.

When you apply foundation over the top, foundation does apply over it well and it all blends nicely. I have tried different foundations with this primer such as Max Factor Whipped Creme, Revlon Colorstay and Revlon Photoready Foundation. All which look great and stay great when using this primer.

This is a good primer for the price, I think it was something like £4 or £5. I have also used a smashbox primer before and between the two I like each for different reasons as I find the smashbox primer does even out complexion but MUA's doesnt for me, but MUA feels nice and light and blends reall well. I suppose it depends on what kind of mood I am in to what primer I use for going out.

Emma
x







No comments:

Post a Comment