Tuesday 15 October 2013

SpookTacular Tag





Hey everyone! I have been tagged by the fabulous Dawn to do this Halloween tag! I loved the sound of this :)

1. Do you still trick or treat?
Nope, I am too old :( But I was saying the other day to my sister why cant I just go dressed as myself and when they say what are you meant to be I can say an adult ;)

2. Do you like going to haunted attractions?
 I have never been to one for Halloween, I was invited to camp in this haunted woods called the screaming woods with friends once, but it sounded too much like a scene from a horror movie lol! I have also been to Thorpe Park at Halloween with their mazes and there was a women who looked like the girl from the ring just following us and touching my face and that scared me! 

3. Favourite Halloween treat you look forward to getting? The Halloween Haribos are always great!

4. Favourite Halloween Movie? I love the nightmare before Christmas.

5. Favourite Scary Movie? As I got older I dislike scary movies more and more so dont watch them haha but I do like the SAW movies, though I wouldnt say they are scary. Oh and The Strangers! Them masks!*Shudders*

6. Favourite costume you wore as a child? I think most of the time I was a Witch lol.

7. A costume you would like to dress up as if you could go back to your childhood? A Superhero! Or Zombie! Demon, there is so many lol!

8.Do you decorate your house for Halloween?
We do a little bit, I like to use my old hairdressing sallyheads to put in the window with crazy makeup!

9.Do you have a festive background on your phone or computer?Nope

10. What is your plans for this Halloween night? I will be doing my sisters make up as she is going to a party and then just staying in trying not to be scared lol!

11. If you have a pet what would you like to dress it up as (if you dont have a pet you can say your sister or brother)? We have dressed up our dog as the devil once and took him trick or treating when I was younger!

12. What is your least favourite sweets you would never want to receive when you go trick or treating? None, I love sweets, but I didnt like when people gave your fruit haha

13. Favourite Halloween decoration? It has to be carved pumpkins!

14. Favourite Halloween Song? This is Halloween! From the Nightmare before Christmas.

15. Your favourite Halloween Look? (Insert a picture if you can). I love the prosthetic Zombie Looks, I found this on google.




I tag anyone who wants to do this tag, just send me your link once you have done it so I can read :)

Emma

x

No comments:

Post a Comment