Tuesday 12 November 2013

Simple Soothing Facial Toner








First of all I would just like to apologize for the lack of posting from me lately. I'm really struggling to find time at the moment!

I have lots of different toners and cleansers but one I really like is the Simple soothing facial toner.  I have sensitive skin and problematic skin! And this doesn't seem to make my skin worse like one of my toners does and I think it makes it slightly better ....maybe.. or I just like to think that but its definitely not making it worse!

It has 3 simple goodness as Simple puts it which are:

'1 Vital Vitamin Pro Vitamin B5 restores, softens and smoothes.
2. Skin loving nutrients - Chamomile gently softens and sooths
                                      Witch hazel helps tones and tightens pores
                                       Allantoin softens and protects
3. No perfume, No colour no unnecessary or harsh chemicals.'

It comes in a 200ml bottle and is only £2.99! Bargain Baby! All I do is apply an amount to cotton wool and apply on the skin in the morning and at night. It also doesn't contain alcohol which I love!

This doesn't upset my skin and does leave it feeling nice and smooth and this is a nice facial toner. I am actually nearly empty with this bottle which is a rare thing for me with beauty products! I had never tried simple products before, my sister had their eye corrector pen which she likes so I did expect good things from this  and good things it was lol :)

Emma
x







No comments:

Post a Comment