Wednesday 15 January 2014

Loreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution




Finally not a hair product!

The Loreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 does:
1. Dissolves Make up
2. Unclogs pores and removes impurities
3. Tones and Soothes Skin

This is apparently used by make up artists and  the solution claims to feel as gentle as water on you skin and removes make up, tones and soothes the skin. This is also suitable for sensitive skin types.

How it works: It dissolves make up and draws out excess oil and impurities rather then them being all smudged around your face. Ewwww no one wants stuff smudged around their face.

I love Bioderma but its rather expensive and hard to get hold of at times. This is only £3.32 which is a BIG price difference to Bioderma being around £22 plus postage. This is just as fab but better priced! It removes make up really well and does feel nice and soothing. I have already nearly finished my first bottle and bought a second :) It doesnt irritate my skin and my skin is fussy! The only fault I can find with this is I do wish it was in a bigger bottle but I suppose we cant have it all!

Emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment