Friday 21 February 2014

Soap and Glory Solar Powder Bronzer




Boots had a 3 for 2 offer on Soap and Glory not so long ago and I have always heard good things about their make up items ( I love the skin care products such as their body butters already) and so I thought I would finally give some a try. 

This is the Solar Powder bronzer but I also have bought their Heck of a Blot and Glow all out and Love at first blush which will have a post on each soon!

I find it hard to find a decent bronzer that doesn't make my pale skin look orange. The Solar powder has many reviews which all say that this doesn't look orange which sounds great as the Oompa Loompa look only works in Charlies Chocolate factory. After giving it a test in the shop it seemed pretty good so I thought I would give it a try.

Since I have bought this I have used it everyday to contour with! I tend to favour the right side more, I dont know why though because both colours are fab lol!  I can say that it does live up to the reviews and does not look orange!

This does have the tiniest bit of shimmer in and I mean tiny and the colour is not too dark. 
This hasn't caused me any breakouts either and feels nice on the skin. This definitely adds a nice shade of colour. This is £11.00 which isnt on the cheap end but I think its worth it for not looking orange.

A big thumbs up from me!

Emma
x

Have you tried any Soap and Glory make up items?


No comments:

Post a Comment