Thursday 13 March 2014

Hey big spender!



I had a nice big spend yesterday in Boots and New Look/Dorothy Perkins. I realised today after checking my Boots advantage card points that I have over £100 worth on there and now im annoyed at myself for not using it yesterday! Oh well I will use it another day, I have already been planning what I am going to buy with it O:).

New Look/Dorothy Perkins:

I bought 3 tops from New Look and at the moment they have sooo many nice items in! The first was a white aztec vest shirt and I discovered that I have a thing for white shirts at the moment lol! Had to stop myself from buying them all, its a bit odd as I usually wear dark colours..
 I also bought a burgandy vest shirt and you cant really see in the photo but it has holes in and it is SOFT which might of been what won me over ha!
From the label lounge I bought a boxy shirt which the photo colour is completely off its a really nice corally colour! Finally from Dorothy Perkins I bought my 3rd pair of the same black skinny jeans! I love Dorothy Perkins jeans because they fit me perfectly and come in tall! If I shop for jeans anywhere else they dont fit right.

Boots:

It was 3 for 2 which makes me buy, buy, buy!

Soap and Glory Sugar Crush scrub and Smoothie Star Body Milk:  Soap and Glory just smells amazing and it does make me want to eat it lol! 

Revlon Matte Balm

Real Techniques setting and blusher brush.

La Rochey Posay Effaclar which I CANT WAIT TO TRY! I have heard so many good things about this and have high hopes!

Soap and Glory Archery (Love the name) and Hocus Focus which is a highlighter and I cant wait to try it!

Max Factor False Lash effect mascara.


I will be sure to post on some of these products soon!

Emma
x


No comments:

Post a Comment