Sunday 23 March 2014

Soap and Glory






Boots Soap and Glory are one of my favourite products at the moment. Just a teeny weeny bit obsessed! From their make up to their skin care. The scents of these products are just crazy good!

I bought myself some new body washes and body milk to try. I have tried their shower gel and love it and so I thought I would try the Sugar Crush, Smoothie Star and Foamous after hearing such good things about them. Especially the scent of Sugar Crush!

Sugar Crush:

When I first smelt this I wasnt too sure about it ,the scent reminded me of something but couldnt think what it was. I read the back and it said it had Lime in and that was when my brainwave occurred,  its  Lime Emma! I dont think I was having the brightest day that day lol.  After using this I actually love the scent now and its a gorgeous scrub! My sister however hates the smell... maybe its not for everyone. It contains Lime, Coolcapsule, Kiwi Juice water and a skin softening Omega rich veggie oil.

Smoothie Star Body Milk:

This smells alot like Foamous and again following on from what I just said my sister is also not a fan of the smells of this and the Foamous! However I love the smell of these as they have Almond in. It contains Almonds, Cocoa, Yoghurt, Oat and Honey. I love that this is in a pump bottle because I find with tubs I pick up too much. It doesnt feel greasy on the skin and absorbs well leaving a nice scent!

Foamus:

This contains Almons, Oats and Brown sugar. It has a similar sent to Smoothie Star Body Milk so is great to use before applying the body milk after a shower.  I have to say though I do prefer the Sugar Crush to this.

I dont think I will ever find products that smell as good as Soap and Glory and I love how Soap and Glory will always put on the products that you cant eat them because they really do smell that good!

Have you tried these?

Emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment