Saturday 21 June 2014

Sexy Mother Blusher - Soap and Glory







I am not sure if you guys have picked up on this yet but I am really loving the Soap and Glory make up range ;)


I bought this Sexy Mother Blusher as I wanted a new blusher and because I thought the packaging was different so this little one caught my eye. This is £9.00 from Boots which I have to say for me the price is expensive for a blusher but if they have a 3 for 2 on maybe this could be the free one?

This comes in 3 shades - Pinker Belle, Berry Jamm and Onomatopeacha . I bought this in Pinker Belle because it was the shade I much preferred out of the 3. Its a cream blusher and is meant to 'glide effortlessly onto the cheeks with intense colour and a creamy finish.'

I dont put this directly onto my face as knowing me I would put too much on and become a clown! So instead I put a bit on the back of my hand and rub it on with my fingers. It goes on like a treat and lasts great too and Pinker Belle is a great shade for me.

I am a big lover of Soap and Glory Love at First Blush which I use on a daily basis! You can find that here  and this Sexy Mother Blusher is a great cream blusher!  I am very impressed with the Soap and Glory range and find myself trying more and more of their products.

Emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment