Friday 25 July 2014

Whats on my face



Hey guys :) So todays post I thought I would share with you what I currently wear on my face. Its been so hot and humid in the UK lately that I dont like wearing much make up! But I have to wear something because I dont want to scare people lol!


1. Maybelline Pure BB Cream - I am really enjoying the fact that I can now get away wearing BB cream (thank you skin!) I bought this a while back but never used it because my skin wasnt great but as my skin has improved I thought Id give it a go as I find it too hot to wear foundation. This one is suitable for oily skin and contains Salicylic Acid and has an SPF15. It gives a nice light coverage and lasts well however I do find I have to powder a fair bit as it makes my skin look very shiny! But for the price of £6.99 it isnt bad at all.

2. Rimmel Wake me up Concealer -  This is a great full coverage concealer and is great for covering dark circles and only costs £5.49.

3.Soap and Glory Supercat - I absolutely love this eyeliner as it is so easy to use! Its great for creating flicks because its shaped like a pen. It lasts well but I do find I have to go over with my Rimmel eyeliner too for a darker colour. £6.00.

4. Revlon Matte Balm - I have this in the shade Elusive and its my all time favourite shade because its a pretty natural pink colour. I love the look of matte balms and its only £7.99.

5.Soap and Glory Love at First Blush - This is a great colour wheel of 4 different shades of pinky blushers plus a white. I just use my brush all over them for a nice natural colour. £11.00

6. Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot - As I said the Maybelline BB Cream makes my face look quite shiny so to prevent that I use this which is fab and helps it stay longer too. £11.00.

What make up do you like to wear when its really hot?

Emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment