Saturday 23 August 2014

Schwarzkopf got2b beach matt salt spray



I got this because I wanted the mermaid looking hair! Who doesn't? There was a few sea salt sprays to choose from and I wasnt too sure which one to pick but I chose this one as I see it advertised a lot and it was on offer. Plus the colours got me ;) You can get this is Boots for about £4.07 the 7p is a bit random!

This is meant to give you 'beach waves-mermaid style' and provide your hair with texture and a tousled finish without the crunch. You spray this on to dry or towel dry hair then scrunch or blow dry. I have tried this on both dry and towel dry hair and prefer the look it gives once I have applied it to towel dried hair.

 I was expecting great results from this but to be honest its just ok to me, I cant say it wows me. I have fairly long hair which is also thick and I think thats why I dont quite get the waves I want from this. The other downfall I am not keen on is that it does tangle my hair and hurts when I brush out even when using a tangle teezer!

It doesnt leave a crunch which is good and the little bit of look I can get from the spray does stay all day. All in all I probably wouldnt purchase this again but only because I dont think its suited towards my hair.

Have you tried any good seal salt sprays?

Emma
x



No comments:

Post a Comment