Thursday 13 November 2014

Detoxifying Dead Sea Mud Face Mask







I love winter but it's at this time of year when my skin is at it's worst, so to help it out I bought myself a face mask from Superdrug. Ideally I wanted to try an Origins one but they are quite expensive! So I bought the Dead Sea Mud one as I have previously used a Superdrug face mask before and really liked it and they are so cheap too at £2.59. 

Superdrug do two other face masks as well the Dead Sea Mud one for the same price. These are the Aloe Vera Mud Mask and Cucumber Peel Off Mask but I chose the Dead Sea one as this gives a 'smooth, invigorated complexion'.

The Mud mask contains ' Ultra-purifying Dead Sea Mud, which effectively unclogs pores and draws out dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and revitalised.'

I apply this once or twice a week even though it does suggest to use 2-3 days and leave on for 10-15 minutes. It's a dark grey colour and it has a nice perfume scent to it and I'm not very good at describing scents but it does kind of remind me of the smell of the beach.

I once again am impressed by the Superdrug face mask, it leaves my skin so so so soft and smooth and does take away the oiliness. My skin feels really refreshed afterwards and my skin looks great. One of the things I love about Superdrug is that they are against animal testing! This product is also suitable for vegetarians and vegans.

If you want to try a cheap face mask, try and pick this up! Can you suggest any other good face masks?

Emma
x



No comments:

Post a Comment