Sunday 30 November 2014

Sleek Make up Brow Kit






I have found my new favourite brow product and it isn't expensive too! At £8.99 from Boots (Sleek products are also available at Superdrug) The Sleek Make-up Brow Kit is amazing! It comes in 4 shades 'Light, Dark, Extra Dark and Black'. I have very dark brows and I use 818 Dark which is a great match.

Before this I use to use my Naked Palette to fill in my brows which worked fine but I wanted to try something new, I love Smashbox Brow Tech but I didn't want to pay out too much, so this really suited me.

The Sleek Make-up Brow Kit comes with a brow wax and setting powder plus tweezers, angle brush and setting brush. On the Boots website it has a step guide on how to use it:

'Step One:
Using the tweezers enclosed, clean up any stray hairs.
Step Two:
Apply the shaping wax with the angled brush following the natural shape of your brow to define the brows’ shape, pressing gently as you go to ensure you do not get hard lines, blending as you go.
Step Three:
Using the setting powder, apply using the same angled brush, filling in any sparse areas, blending the wax as you go to achieve picture perfect brows.'

When I use this I have to admit I don't really use the powder not because it isn't good but I just favour the wax as I prefer the look it gives and I apply it using the angled brush. I love that it comes with an angled brush because I don't know about you but I really struggle to find angle brushes! It stays brilliantly and is just as good as the Smashbox Brow Tech in my opinion but half the price! It is everything I need in a brow product!
Have any great Brow product recommendations?
Emma
x



No comments:

Post a Comment