Tuesday 9 December 2014

Alexander McQueen's Most Ground breaking shows

Add caption


Hi everyone! I hope you are all well, I am so excited for Christmas, it's so close now :)

I have been sent this illustration of Alexander McQueen's most ground breaking shows from Farfetch. This was sent to me as the V&A exhibition: Savage Beauty is coming up in London. The V&A exhibition: Savage Beauty is going to be 'the first and largest retrospective of McQueen's work to be presented in Europe'.



I love Alexander McQueen's work and this illustration is beautiful. I can't even decide which show I like the most!  Alexander McQueen had amazing runway shows and this event looks very exciting.

Emma

x
P.s I have recently reviewed a top over at Thesedetails.com , go check it out and give it a vote :)

No comments:

Post a Comment