Wednesday 25 February 2015

Oz Naturals Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C Serum




Flashback to a few months ago on Black Friday, I was looking to try a serum. I didn't have much of a skin care routine and I wanted to change that and so I ended up ordering a few items off Amazon  this being one of them.

I haven't heard of Oz Naturals before (shame on me) but what caught my attention about this product was:
1. It had the best reviews out of Serums I was looking at.
2. All natural ingredients.
3. It had what I was looking for in the serum.
4.Cruelty free

plus it's also free of 'paraben, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free, lanolin-free, gluten-free, and GMO-free'

About the Oz Natural Serum taken from their website:

'OZ Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum deeply hydrates and plumps skin to diminish fine lines and wrinkles. Rich with antioxidant vitamin C, this formula leaves skin soft & rejuvenated & because it's botanically derived, it is considered to be the highest quality HA serum on the market.


  • Plump & hydrates dry dull skin
  • Assists in balancing skin moisture levels
  • Speeds up skin-cell turnover, keeping new and healthy skin on the surface
  • Diminishes surface lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen
  • Naturally lifts and firms sagging'

The four key ingredients they state are Hyaluronic Acid which holds its 1000 times it's weight in water, Vitamin C which rids of free radicals and supports natural collagen. Wild Crafted Green Tea which is a antioxidant and anti inflammatory and finally Vitamin E which helps circulation of the blood and nourishes skin cells.

The full list of ingredients are:

'Ingredients remain 98% natural and 72% organic. Organic Aloe, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Witch Hazel, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, MSM, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Carrageenan Gum, Organic Jojoba Oil, Wildcrafted Green Tea, Geranium Essential Oil, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin.'
1. Wash and pat skin dry
2. Apply toner before serum
3. Apply a small amount to entire face, neck, and decollete
4. Allow to dry
5. Follow with high quality moisturizer'

I personally don'y apply a toner but I do follow the rest of the directions. Now this serum claims to do a lot and I have found that when I use this it does make my skin incredibly soft and I do feel it absorbs my moisturizer really well. I can't really comment on the anti wrinkle part  as I don't have many, I'm only 23! But I don't notice new wrinkles which is good!  It doesn't feel greasy and absorbs quickly, it's always refreshingly cold too. Since using this and plus other products my skin is finally looking good for once and I hardly break out! 

This is £12.39 fromAmazon.co.uk

What's your favourite Serum?

Emma
x






No comments:

Post a Comment