Monday 9 March 2015

Origins Plantscription Anti-aging Eye Cream




This is my first ever Origins product that I have ever tried and I need to know why am I so late to the party?!

The Origins Plantscription Anti-aging eye cream is a 'rich, hydrating anti aging eye cream with Anogeissus which is clinically proven to help visibly repair four major signs of eye aging. Visibly corrects crow's feet and under eye lines. Lifts and firms the appearance of fragile eye area.'

At £37.00 which is pricey for a teeny pot, plus even though a little goes far the pot does have an exp date of 6 months, I thought I would make the splurge as I had heard good things about Origins .Also I don't mind paying a bit extra if it is going to work and plus it's eyes, I don't want to put just anything on them.

I have been using this since November and my eyes look amazing! I had some lines under my eyes and they are hardly visible any more and everything just looks smooth and great! When applied it feels nice and cool and you can feel it becoming firmer.  It doesn't cause any aggravation to my eyes and you don't need a lot of product.  This is free of 'Parabens, Phthalates,propylene Glycol,Mineral Oil,PABA,Petrolalum,Paraffin,DEA,Synthetic Colour,Synthetic Fragrance,Animal Ingredients.' It does have a smell to it when it is in the pot (I kind of oddly like it) but when it is applied to the skin you can not smell anything, 

I love this eye cream and I hope the rest of the Origins products are just as good, do you have any recommendations?

Emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment