Friday 9 October 2015

What's on my face updated


At the moment these are the products that I have been wearing everyday for my make up which has changed quite a bit since my last post What's on my Face Updated.

I have once again gone back to my Double Wear foundation which I apply with a beauty blender and I love the coverage this gives and it lasts all day. I keep this in place with the Rimmel Stay Matte. Before I was using Soap and Glory One Heck of  Blot but I was finding that it wasn't working so well  (my skin has become immune to it, noooo!) and so my skin was becoming oily throughout the day.

To give myself that glow and add some colour back into my skin I've been using Chanel Soleil Tan and Soap and Glory Solar Powder which as you can see the lid has broken off! Also I still use the NO.7 Blush in Coral Flush (this never changes and the sad part is that I can't find this on the Boots website any more in this shade :( ).

I use two mascaras which are the Max Factor False Lash effect which Iv'e always used but now I also like to use Maybelline Lash Sensational as that stuff just stays and creates length! 

I love Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow for brows and Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow in Wheat  to sweeo over my eyes, plus the Soap and Glory SuperCat Eyeliner which isn't in the photo because I forgot to include it, silly me!

For lips I line with MAC Soar and then MAC Velvet Teddy and then sometimes I apply Carmex over the top.

What do you wear everyday?

Emma
x


No comments:

Post a Comment